Monday, May 20, 2013

Ouch!

   Some how, I've injured my shoulder. It hurts like the dickens! (What is the origin of THAT saying?) I have an appointment on Friday for an x-ray, meanwhile, mobility is limited and sleep is elusive.
Shayna and I will be working on her domestic skills a lot in the near future and I'll be getting a fair amount of reading done, I think.
  My only real concern right now is that I have 100 cupcakes and a medium wedding cake to do for the first of June. That's in two weeks! There is no way that my arm will be better by then, so I'm having to plan things carefully. I'm thankful for willing helpers and an easy-going bride who wants things fairly simple.
   Now to figure out how to make the best of conditions at an outdoor wedding on a June day in Virginia!

No comments: